Sustainability at Hayne House
Our Commitment to Sustainability
Sustainability is at the heart of every decision we make, both within our business and beyond. From our long-term ambition to reach carbon net zero, to the smaller actions we take on a day to day basis, we are doing our very best to evaluate and improve our practices, one step at a time.
Hayne House’s journey to being net zero is a long road ahead, and we know it’s no simple undertaking. By sharing a snapshot of what we aim to achieve over the next 5-10 years, you can see our dedication to this challenge.
MINIMISING THE IMPACT OF YOUR EVENT
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do, from our long-term ambition to reach net zero, to the smaller actions we take on a day to day basis.
There are many ways that you can reduce the impact of your event, such as:
- Choosing local wines and spirits
- Choosing more vegetarian options for your menus
- Laying on a minibus service or encouraging taxi sharing for your guests’ travelling to the venue
- Choosing sustainably sourced flower arrangements and centre pieces
- Avoid single use plastic
- Offsetting your guests’ travelling to the event